Your privacy is especially important to us so we have developed this Policy for you to understand how we collect, communicate, disclose and make use of your personal information. The following outlines our privacy policies.
- Upon collecting personal information, we will explain the purposes for which information is being collected. This information is stored on a secure server to allow us to process subsequent orders more quickly
- We will only use that personal information solely sole for those purposes specified by us unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only keep personal information as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the said purposes.
- Personal data should be related to the purposes for which it will be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes should be complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Massage on a Barge gives you its assurance that it will not pass on any of your information to any third party under any circumstances
We at Massage on a Barge are committed to business practises in accordance with these principles in order to make sure that the confidentiality of personal information is well protected and maintained.